We are pleased to announce we’ve been awarded Visit Britain’s Good to Go Industry Mark. Acquiring the Industry Standard mark means that we have followed government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, have a Risk Assessment in place and a process to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
When you book on one of our courses you will get comprehensive joining instructions to ensure everyone complies with the guidance and understands what’s expected of them and what to expect from us.
Whats happening now:
– We are open for new bookings on all of our scheduled courses and for private bookings
– We will ask you when you book any face to face courses to confirm in the last 21 days you’ve not been infected with or shown signs of Covid-19, and no-one in your household has.
– We’ll also ask you to confirm no-one in your household is in the vulnerable category as defined by Government advice.
What we’ve put in place when you attend a course:
– Your joining instructions will tell you what to bring to a course to avoid sharing of equipment. If there’s something you need to borrow from us it will be quarantined for 72 hours before and after use.
– All parties will be asked to bring their own hand gel and use regularly.
– There will be no classroom activities for the time being
– We will maintain social distancing throughout at 2 metres.
– Any staff showing symptoms or in contact with someone who has, will be asked not to work and a replacement found